The highly anticipated Galaxy Beam Projector phone has finally been launched by Samsung in India. The phone comes with a mobile beam projector to display good definition videos along with the interchangeable adjustment with the size of the video.
Galaxy Beam runs on Android Gingerbread Operating System and is powered with a 1 GHz dual core application processor. It has 768 MB RAM and comes with 8 GB of onboard storage. The device sports a 4 inch WVGA TFT touchscreen display.
Here is a look at some of the specifications of the phone:
- 2G and 3G enabled
- Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 768 MB RAM and 8 GB onboard storage
- Expandable memory: 40 GB via 32 GB microSD card
- 5 Mega Pixel camera in the front with CMOS sensor and LED flash
- 1.3 Mega Pixel rear camera with CMOS for video conferencing
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Talktime: 575 minutes (3G)
- Stand by: 769 hours (2G and 3G)
- Bluetooth, Wi-fi and GPRS
- Geo-magnetic sensor and accelerometer
With just 148g in weight, the device is quite handy for both, as a phone as well as a projector. The phone comes with a 40 GB expandable memory allowing users to download and listen to various songs and movies. It was told by NDTV Gadgets that the most amazing thing about the phone is its image and video projector that comes with an ability to expand the display content up to 50 inches.
Samsung Galaxy Beam Projector phone is available at a price if Rs. 29,900.